We are looking for a Junior Production Controller to join our Client Services team!
Working across our client accounts, the Junior Production Controller will be supporting the Account Managers to deliver day to day, weekly and monthly campaigns, ensuring projects are delivered on brief, on time and in budget.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be involved in helping the client campaign planning. You must be a strong communicator and able to work closely with the Production team, supporting the coordination of print jobs across all stages of the print process.
The role is busy, varied and at times demanding but very rewarding.
The ideal candidate for this role will be very hands on, passionate, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, be confident and engaging, and most importantly happy to roll up their sleeves as required.
The main responsibilities of the Junior Production Controller will be:
- Support in the delivery of projects – meeting deadlines, budgets and client specifications.
- Support in the Booking in of projects into the company MIS system and managing workflow in production.
- Liaise and work closely with multiple SMP teams such as; Estimating, Production, Studio, Print and Finishing.
- Agree and plan critical paths – Provide regular project status reports to the production management team and client.
- Gain a thorough understanding of SMP production processes.
- Support in the production co-ordination of outdoor media campaigns across multiple clients as and when required.
- Build a thorough understanding of the client’s marketplace.
- Represent SMP in a professional manner at all times and attend client meetings and briefings when required.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to further your career in a fast-paced environment in a new and exciting role? Contact Peter Darwin on Peter.Darwin@smpgroup.co.uk or 0208 855 5535.
For full job spec, please contact us.
No agencies please.