We’re looking for a Logistics and Fulfilment Executive to join the team!
Working within our Finishing and Logistics department, you will be responsible for managing the fulfilment process to ensure all key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets are achieved for store orders, picking, packing and finishing.
- Ensure all call-offs for customer sales orders are fulfilled within the shortest possible timeline for packing and despatch to the standard required.
- Ensure all store requests / transfers are progress chased to ensure timely arrival into warehouse to enable swift order completion and despatch.
- Prioritise customer orders in line with requests from sales and production.
- Process stock allocation data into usable formats for the production process Ensure all customer orders are despatched / shipped via appropriate carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with appropriate departments when non-conformance, part shipment or delays to despatch occur.
- Produce delivery schedule and proof of delivery (POD) data for despatch operations.
- Produce daily KPI reporting on all elements of fulfilment process including despatch by day, outstanding store requests, cancellations, sales and additional marketing / promotional activity
- Monitor the usage of consumables and ensure that the relevant communications occur to ensure adequate stocks are maintained.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel
Essential skills & abilities
- Clear oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of IT packages including, databases, email and the internet and IT equipment such as printers and scanners
- Ability to work to deadlines and to demanding targets
- Organisation skills to be able to plan and complete jobs
- Ability to prioritise effectively, including managing conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a logistics and fulfilment role
- Knowledge of Crystal reports
- Knowledge of VBA and advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Tharstern MIS despatch and warehousing system
- Knowledge of courier systems
- Knowledge of pick and pack processes
- Knowledge of lean business improvement methodology
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mark Jennings on Mark.Jennings@smpgroup.co.uk